I just wanted to clarify that my intention for penning the last entry was to edify, not criticise people who wear contact lens or people who are insecure. Not all contact lens users are insecure and contact lens fit the 'everything is lawful but not everything is beneficial' description. It's not wrong or sinful to be insecure but the truth is we, in Christ, don't need to be insecure or wear contact lens to be beautiful. However, I know that there's always two sides or more to any story and I shouldn't judge everything by my own experiences and views. All I wanted to say was that if I could do it with God's truth, anyone can overcome insecurity too. It will nevertheless take time to beat this weakness of ours. I would like to hear any views coupled with testimonies, confessions or bible verses. It would be cool to have a forum here. Please leave your name behind in the comment box along with your view and proof and be brutally honest with yourself. Don't let your own defense mechanisms lie to you about what the truth is.
Where there is no counsel, the people fall;
But in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
-Proverbs 11:14
Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
1 comment:
JAMES! thanks for the fun today~ ur house is so so SO COOL! nice siaa~ thanks for inviting us over to your wonderful house~ takkaire! =D
Post a Comment