I have just returned from a fruitful mission trip. I will be posting soon about my experiences. But I just want to post my jokes up now first. Haha, Thailand is an inspiring place.
1. In Thailand, first-hand motorcycles cost $45, 000 and second-hand bikes cost $25, 000. How much is the average cost of one bike?
Ans: $70, 000. You need two hands to ride a motorcycle.
2. Which place in Thailand serves Japanese food?
Ans: Udon Thani
3. Which band is the most flexible and versatile in the world?
Ans: Rubber band
4. How can you tell that a guitar is always worried?
Ans: It has many frets.
5. When they said I wasn't allowed to bring anything sharp into the plane, I was worried. Why?
Ans: Because I had a sharp mind and tongue
6. They tell us that on Tiger Airways flights we have free seating. Then why are we paying?
7. They also tell us that our flights are non-smoking ones. Duh, a smoking flight would mean the engine caught fire.
8. Why do people who buy 100 Plus always spill the drink?
Ans: The cup can't hold the 'extra' liquid.
Haha, anyway, Brother Jeff, our church's missionary in Thailand, showed me my dream red guitar. If I am not mistaken, M2M used it on the music video of 'Pretty Boy'.
http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0930600009
Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
3 comments:
hihihihihi!!!!!!!!!!! i'm becky. i always drop by your blog to read ur stupid jokes sometimes.
they are stupid, but i like them very very much!!!!!!! did you really make them up yourself?
i think you really can publish a joke book with all these. they will surely sell. if not, give them to me. i will want it. =)
hey faster update on the trip! HAHA. excited ok! and tell u something! ur hse is really a fun and cozy place to be in. except that we have to walk that long route! hahas! take care brother!
AHH!! YOU POSTED YOUR JOKES FINALLY!! haha..... =D
Good for ya! you need to compile your jokes... =P
Post a Comment