I just felt like posting up all my remaining songs that have been completed before I went on the mission trip.
“David’s Song” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse:
Je-sus, You are my Horn of salvation
I call upon You, mighty Shield
Je-sus, You are my Rock and my Fortress
I will trust in Your strength
Pre-Chorus:
You are worthy to be praised
You saved me from my enemies
You heard my cry from Your Temple
And came down on a cherubim
Chorus:
You are greater than Goliath
And the lions that prey on Your sheep
Your rod and staff; they protect me
I will fear no evil
Bridge:
I put my trust in You
Let me not be ashamed
Deliver me in Your righteousness
“The Truth” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
Have you ever wondered about your life
Being uncertain about this world
Why we exist and what is your purpose
Finding no answer, you forget it but it bugs you anyway
Pre-Chorus:
Well, I’ve got good news for you
What I’m proclaiming is Gospel truth
There is Someone who knows and loves you
Chorus 1:
His name is Jesus Christ
He died that you may know His love for you
He paid for your sins, charging no price
He wants to give you a meaningful life
Verse 2:
Have you ever felt insecure
Letting people tell you what you’re worth
Trying to look good to feel good
You look beautiful but you’re missing out on the truth
Chorus 2:
His name is Jesus Christ
He came that you may have peace and joy
He laid down His life, with you in His mind
He wants you to know you’re worth it
Extro:
So now, what will you do
Will you accept this glorious truth
Jesus is the only One who loves you
For who you are and how you look
It’s all up to you (X3)
“Lost On The Crossroads” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
You are so beautiful; so holy so pure
You are so genuine; there’s no One more true
Your love covers me like a blanket on a cold September night
It covers me all night
Chorus:
I yearn to be in Your arms again
Father, You’ve shown me what true love is
I’ve lost my way on the crossroads
Jesus, won’t You lead me home
Verse 2:
Father in Heaven, You are my sole desire
You are the only One I love in my heart
You sent Your Son to die for me even though I am unworthy
So unworthy of You
Chorus 2:
I long to see Your saving grace
Renewed and fresh everyday
I am ashamed to have left You
But still You run to welcome me home
Bridge:
It’s true I’ve fallen but I want to stand
Falling in love with You again hand in hand
“Wait On The Lord” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
Wait on the Lord, wait on the Lord
Be still and know that He is God
His ways are higher than ours
Just as Heaven is above the earth
Chorus:
So let’s praise the Lord and thank Him for
Blessing us with treasures untold
Let’s worship God and adore Him for
Loving us first in unseen ways
Verse 2:
Be patient and let patience do its work
That you will be full, lacking nothing
His good and perfect will is for you to be still
And thank Him in every good and ill
Bridge:
And if you ever feel unsure
Remember God is near
He is working for the good
Of those who love and trust Him in full
“Rainbows” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
It’s a cloudy day and I’m feeling blue
It’s going to rain; can You feel it too
I’m so scared; the thunder sounds real bad
But I look at the sky and remember You
Pre-Chorus:
You promised the rainbow on every rainy day
To show us the Sun will shine one day
Chorus 1:
You make me want to jump, I want to, want to
You make me want to clap, I want to, want to
You make me want to shout, I want to, want to
Jesus
Chorus 2:
You make me want to dance, I want to, want to
You make me want to wave, I want to, want to
You make me want to sing, I want to, want to
Jesus
Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment