“I Am Free” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
When troubles surround me
Pulling me down with worry
So much that I despair
But You’re always there for me
Pre-Chorus:
What can keep me from
Your love that casts out all fear in me
Chorus 1:
I am free to worship You
I am free to shout Your praises
Though my heart may be weary
The joy of the Lord will lift me up
Verse 2:
When sin hinders me
Falling short of Your glory
So afraid to approach You
But Your love invites me near
Chorus 2:
I am free to thank You
I am free to rest in Your grace
Though my enemies accuse me
You will never put me to shame
Bridge:
I am free, I am free, to worship You
I am free, I am free, to shout Your praises
I am free, I am free, to thank You
I am free, I am free, to rest in Your grace
“Great Love Relationship” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
It’s late afternoon and I’m dreaming of You
Can’t seem to wake up from those memories
I’m living my life, without You inside
Somehow, somewhere, something just isn’t right
Pre-Chorus:
Since You’ve been gone, I’ve been lost
Living in regret of what could have been
Chorus 1:
A great love relationship
You loved me first, I followed suit
We were so selfless; it was so wonderful
We were about “We’, not just me or You
Verse 2:
It’s 3 a.m. and I can’t sleep at all
Reminiscing of all the times we had
Why did I leave You; it was so dumb of me
Who am I fooling; I am not okay
“I'm A Walking Wounded” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
My armour’s gone, the enemy’s mocking
I can’t seem to find strength to carry on fighting
Sometimes I fall, we all stumble
Over many things that keep us from walking
Pre-Chorus 1:
I’ve fallen hard and tasted the mud
I am hurt and can’t find comfort
But my scars will be a testimony
Of the One who bound up my wounds
Chorus 1:
I’m a walking wounded, bleeding everywhere
In the spiritual sense, if you get what I mean
I’m a walking wounded, trying to move on
I know I can’t stay where I am
Verse 2:
This is a song of a saint
Fallen from grace and right into mercy
So many times I have died
And yet I have been revived
Pre-Chorus 2:
Who shall deliver me from this body
Of death, cursed wretch I am
But I know He will not leave me
Though I grieve Him, He will save me
Chorus 2:
I’m a dead man walking in His resurrection
I should have died by now but still I live
I’m a dead man walking and living for Him
Since He gave His life so I could live
Bridge:
I’m a walking wounded
A dead man walking in His healing power
I’m a walking wounded
A dead man walking in the light of His love
I wrote "I'm A Walking Wounded" because God spoke to me regarding the wounds I have sustained and how they never seem to heal. If you look at me in the spiritual realm, I would be messy and bloody, with scars all over and my armour missing. I have been riddled with the enemy's fiery darts, losing my shield of faith and breastplate of righteousness.
Sometimes we stumble and get discouraged by what we can not change: the past. But I hope God's words to me will be His words to you and encourage you to pick yourself and the Cross up again.
Every wound from the enemy will one day be a scar that God has healed and bound up. The wounds of a Christian are faithful in reminding him of how things were bad but God made it better.
They are a memory and testimony of how God delivered me from every snare. One day, I'll be proud that I've been tempted, hurt and almost destroyed because I know my God cared for and loved me enough to save me and place me right back in His healing comfort.
The wounds that He has healed me of made me strong again. But the wounds that He has not healed me off yet will make me stronger.
Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment