Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Friday, July 04, 2003
LATEST DEVELOPMENT - We have officially broken up ... I dunno why but i actually feel glad ... i discovered tat she was just playing with my feelings all these while... Thanx god i didn't put my whole heart into this relationship or i would have suffered certain devastation ... Norman was right, never go steady with evil actress types ... haha, i salute u norman ... I m juz not cut out for love, born to be single till the day i die ... God, thanx !!! I know now tat i should never get into relationships until i reach an age where i am independent and mature and ready to marry ... I am so going to run during basketball tml, i feel a sudden surge of adrenaline, my favourite hormone, flowing in my blood ... Thanx Nanthini for ur concern ... I'm so glad I ended a relationship tat ended b4 it started ... Lab rat no. 8 no more, i m the Pussy, single and not looking ...
No comments:
Post a Comment