Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Friday, November 07, 2003
I'm really happy today. So what if i flunked chinese, i will at least still have a c5. I feel so stupid today, my chinese standard is just so lousy. And i just hate to think that at least half of the sec. 3 special people will score so much better than me. I wonder if i can make it through jc or poly chinese exams. I certainly am out of shape and out of luck now. Ok, back to me being happy. I played basketball after the chinese paper 2. Man, it felt so good and i was totally exhausted. But i seem to have deteoriated in my stamina; it must be due to the fact that i haven't been working out for about two months or so ??? I finally realised that you don't have to play basketball often to be good, playing often just increases your ability to control your strength and nothing else. Your skills will never disappear. Its an important discovery; i will never feel sad again if i don't score as much as other people. People tell me that for a basketball player, i am extremely solo. I fully understand what they are talking about. I think i do that a lot because (1) I see nothing except the ball and the hoop when i'm playing (2) my teammates all seem to blend in with the background (3) i feel more confident of getting the ball in. I guess i will never make it to a professional team no matter how good i am in one-on-one matches or how many points i score by myself. People always treat my shots as purely lucky shots. What can i say, I don't really know how i do it anyway. I seem to be in a trance whenever i play; i concentrate too much on the game i guess. Hmmm, but what i am really happy about is that i will get to meet this 17 year old girl when i go to cell group. Older women just seem to possess that x factor, well except when their age is 40 and above. Maybe its just me, the fact that i get attracted to girls no one normally is interested in. Something surprising happened to me today. I didn't know the chicken rice seller opposite anderson knew i appeared on tv. I mean i cut my hair, and after i get a haircut, i always look weird and very different. Alright, enough of blogging, i am going to do something else more interesting... Haven't touched my computer in a while. Zhi hao, please do not paste any hentai images on this site. Leave dita alone and what she's wearing too.
No comments:
Post a Comment