Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Sunday, November 09, 2003
Went to watch matrix revolutions today... Surprisingly, it was exactly what walter and zhi hao had described it as; not bad but not what we expected. It's true, it was rather disappointing to see Neo blind, lose to Agent Smith and die in the end. Trinity didn't have it great either. I feel that the matrix scriptwriters didn't have enough time to do their thing. Firstly, this was supposed to be a movie inspired by christ. So how come trinity dies and why is trinity a girl ??? The trinity is supposed to be God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit so they will always live and win. Anyway, enough about the movie, i give it 3 cupcones out of a total of 5. I'm really worried about my a'maths paper tomorrow, will i meet the challenge or the consequences of flunking it... I don't know, time will tell and in this case, time means 13 hours and 17 minutes... My new layout looks better right ??? I finally found a picture that truly expresses dita's innocence and personality. After that, it was all thanks to zhi hao's knowledge and skill of html and picture editing.
No comments:
Post a Comment