Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Tuesday, November 11, 2003
Man, I feel so happy now. I did peanuts today, reading the pink biology textbook for 1.5 hours. I spent the rest of the day sleeping, eating stuff that are high in fats, watch tv and logging on to the com... I'm so in a holiday mood now. Sometimes I really admire those mad muggers out there, not everyone can be a mad mugger; they have to be mad first. Haha, jokes aside, I'm happy because I can't wait for december to come. Once the first snowflakes fall on the merry month of december in other countries, I am so gonna PARTY... I'm so gonna kill hau kim for acting so tough and thinking he's a big boy now. The 2/4 chalet will be a hell of a 4 day event. I'll then transform fully into the 'Pussy' of ex-2/4... Next, I'll hang out with people in my church in a 5 day camp from the 15th to the 19th... And after that, I'll work as a waiter somewhere for the 1st 3 months; preferrably in the jack's place restaurant at causeway point. Man, just thinking of this just perks me up and turns me on... Woohoo, come december, i'm waiting for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment