Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Friday, November 14, 2003

today is a great day. I played basketball in the morning for about 1 hour, took a really refreshing bath and bought the cooking ingredients for making spaghetti. Yes, you guessed right. I'm cooking spaghetti tonight. I really like to cook spaghetti because its easy to cook; just boil the spaghetti noodles in hot boiling water until they soften and fry the tomato sauce with some mushrooms, meat and other additions. It tastes great too. Okay, it's better than what my maid cooks anyway. I'm so happy because I think I did pretty well for biology yesterday. I'm rewarding myself now with a sumptuous lunch of dried strawberries and cornflakes, Post's Cereal's new product. It tastes yummy except the strawberries have a fibrous texture. I am going to take a nap after this before I start on Chemistry and cooking. Well, bye. I'm off to get some beauty sleep...

No comments:

skeletons in my closet