Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

There are times when I feel like I have a lot of time and too little things to do. Today was an example of such times. I went for A'Maths tuition in the morning, decided not to go to church and to go swimming near my aunt's house with my mom and sister instead. I feel so guilty for skipping church like this; it's probably the only meaningful thing that would have happened to me this week, but I just felt I neglected my mom too much. So I decided to spend some quality time with her and my sister. Actually I waded and jumped around in the pool; using the word 'swimming' would be a great insult to the avid swimmers out there. I just don't have enough coordination. So today was considered a wasted day and I can see many such days ahead during the holidays. That is why I am so desperate for a job at Jack's Place; I always liked the black pepper steak there. Working there will give me experience on management and table etiquette. Zhi hao is sad today; he got a really rough lecture from her mom. If you have met her mom, you would have thought it was unlike her to do such a thing. Zhi hao and her seemed to be so close and friendly. This brings me to talk about anger. Anger is a powerful though negative emotion. It empowers people to do things without thinking. I should know; I used to be one angry teenager. But those who hate know no love. I knew no love, I couldn't feel it even though it was everywhere. Thanks to the Lord my God, I finally felt my cold heart melting. So now, I try to love instead of hate. Hatred bears nothing except its vines and thorns, which will bind around you and cause you pain. Love negates hatred and anger. Alright, enough of my 'philosophical' crap. I wish Zhi Hao luck in strengthening the strong bonds of attraction that once held him and his mom together. One tip though, as matter cools down, their van der wals forces become stronger. Heat just breaks them, and once that matter changes into gas, it will never come back.

No comments:

skeletons in my closet