Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I haven't blogged in like 3 days because of a problem with my internet connection. I'm so glad to be back, been experiencing the withdrawal symptoms of unblogging. These past few days have been really fun and fulfilling. I spent the rest of tuesday getting thrashed by 2 really good guys in basketball. I went to sentosa with my cell group members yesterday and boy did we have a lot of fun. We reached there at about 12 pm and started to play volleyball immediately. I always liked volleyball and I like beach volleyball even more. After sweating it out in the hot sun for about an hour or so, we cooled down in the cool waters of the sentosa coast. Ok, maybe throwing sand at each other for an hour doesn't really cool us down but at least we had fun. And they just had to gang up on me after I just took a wash at one of the open air showers at the rasa sentosa hotel. I outran them at first but I knew it was no use running as I would have to walk the same distance back and they would get me sometime so I surrendered. It was a really fun day, with cool weather and a sunburnt back and chest. I was also mesmerized by 'someone's smile. I have to take a deep breath everytime I see her. Ok, let's move on to today. Today was a day which really made me exercise. I went with Walter to Orchid Country Club and had tons of fun. We messed abit with the gym equipment before cooking ourselves in a popular activity called sauna. Next, we swimmed in the olympic-sized pool. Ok, he swimmed; I was trying hard to. We then hastily ate lunch before engaging in 10 straight matches of pool. Of course, I was the victor with a 7-3 win. Muahahaha... But he was so sweet; he bought me the Laken Bubbles metallic flasky bottle thingy I saw at MiniToons. Tomorrow will be another great day, with the exams finally over and me free to do whatever I want, whenever I want to do it. Tomorrow's basketball day! Well, i just want to take this opportunity to tell all my friends that i really like them and would remember them for a lon, long time. Friends forever, that is until the non-christians die and go to hell. I'm not insulting anyone or any religion, so don't be offended. Love you guys !!!

No comments:

skeletons in my closet