Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Friday, November 21, 2003
Man, I can only describe today as tiring but really really fun. The science mcq was so easy that i was in a good mood. I played basketball in the rain and it was so nice. I haven't played in the rain for a while. After that, I went home for a quick bath before joining walter on a shopping spree in orchard. We went to cathay cineleisure, wisma atria and the heeren. Man, we each spent about $80. I bought this really red and nice jackety sweater at heeren, though it might seem a little girly. But who cares, I'm not wearing it to please anyone except myself anyway. I also bought a nice short sterling silver chain for my cross pendant. I also bought this white drawstring long pants from giordano that walter commented that it was for girls. It was unisex; walter cares about upholding his image. I don't really care and anyway, who decides what's girlish or not? In the beginning, adam and eve wore nothing and the scottish men wear skirts. So what's the big fuss people have with clothes? Designers are so biased too; the clothes they design for girls are so damn nice and are so various and diverse. Okay, I'm not a psycho who likes to cross-dress but I do admit girls are so lucky to have a wide range of nice clothing to cover their bodies with. Okay enough with the debating. Walter was influenced by me partially and decided to get the same type of jackety sweater i got, except he bought a white one with the brand 'Slacker'. Mine was 'Solid Fuel' and it had a nice slogan too. "For the adrenaline-pumping type' or something. He also got some clothes. After that we bought some take-away subway sandwiches. Man, I'll never forget how good it tasted. Yummy yum yum. Haha, we were so tired after the shopping that we decided to take the train to marina bay before travelling to woodlands again. This sums up the beautiful day I spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment