Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Haha, I'm having a big laugh over William Hung's performance. He looked so cute and his actions were so weird. But I guess he's a really admirable guy. He has given the Chinese glory and pride by not being like those egoistic and sore Americans who just blew up after receiving are not cut out for singing. I'm so disgusted at their pride and notion of themselves being something they're not. Almost all of the Americans refuted criticism from the judges. I was just so surprised at how Americans were so full of themselves even when they really he people who didn't pass the audition said something like "I was born to sing. You don't know me and nothing you say will make me think my voice sucks. I'm good.". This is getting really prevalent just about everywhere in the world. It just goes to show the work of Satan in this world. But one light note is what William said at the end of his audition-"I didn't receive any professional lessons for singing.". That really cracked me up. American Idol rocks...
No comments:
Post a Comment