Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Thursday, February 19, 2004
I went swimming today with Henry and Silvestre. We swam at the swimming complex in between Choa Chu Kang and Yew Tee from 11:45 to about 3:30. Haha, actually we wrestled most of the time, taking on whoever was unwittingly in their paths. I discovered the aggresive nature of Silvestre in water as Henry and I were warded off by his fearsome and somewhat psychotic attacks. I also got to know Henry's other side; crappy. I ended up having several bruises and injuries that got better by the time we went home. But the sad thing is that I lost the silver cross pendant that I was wearing on my neck. I liked it so much and it has been with me everywhere for some time now and now that it's gone, I feel sort of different and weird. But today was still a good day of fellowship. The pool was also really cool; it was pretty much like the big one near Chinese Garden MRT except it's smaller in scale. Well, this sums up the day I had. Tata, I'm on an errand for church. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment