Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Monday, February 16, 2004

I'm so happy today. Today was a day where I spent quiet quality time with the Lord. For the first time, I knew He was speaking to me and recognized His voice. I spent a lot of time singing audibly songs of praise and worship to God, even on my way to Causeway Point. God answered my doubts about denominations of Christianity and also directed me to apply for a job at PastaMania. The rate is not bad; $4.50 an hour for 48 hours a week. It all adds up to $900 and even includes medical, annual and holiday leave. The best thing is that I have two days off to go to church and cellgroup and just help out at church. The third thing that I'm happy about is the possibility of three more souls being saved. I talked to three friends of mine and they gave positive replies. Two of them are my classmates in secondary school and have agreed to do a New Life lesson with me. The third is my primary school classmate whom I haven't seen in a long time. Just about a week ago, he added me to MSN and I guess this might be God's plan. I was amazed by their quick and positive replies, which was the direct opposite of those my friends have given me in the past. This is from God. I couldn't have done it by myself at all. Thank you Lord for everything you've done for me and the guardian angels you have assigned to protect me. "Take me and make me the person you want me to be, till there's more of You and less of me. Fill me."

No comments:

skeletons in my closet