Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Yesterday was a superb day. I had job training at PastaMania's HQ and it was rather nice. Everything about the job seems so nice. I might consider working there after graduation or something. They are really nice to their employees, giving them really good benefits as long as they're hardworking and dedicated to the company. Full-time employees get end-of-year bonuses, free medical treatment, paid medical leave, 14 days off annually, a daily free meal and other bonuses. They will even give you pay when you're hospitalized up to a limit of 60 days. I was just so impressed with everything. Too bad I won't be enjoying most of the benefits since I'm working for only 3 months or so, and the first three months are the probation period and I'll not enjoy the medical benefits. But I'm just so happy to be able to eat pasta and pizza everyday. No more homecooked food for 3 months. Hurray! Haha, I guess the only distressing problem will be my weight. I guess I'll never be the same thin guy everyone used to know. I also had a typhoid vaccine, which was necessary for those working in the food industry. I was scared of needles ever since I could remember but God helped me to overcome the fear yesterday. I even looked as the doctor gave me the injection. Just goes to show that all fear and all things can be conquered through God. Amen? If you have realized, I didn't work at Country Manna or at Youth for Christ. I just love living my life as it is, in an unexpected, unplanned and exciting way. I'm a person who likes to be rash and just do things without planning and much thinking. I've been reading another book on spiritual ABCs and this book has really enlightened me to the evil in this world. And just in case anyone needs to read this, God didn't cause bad things to happen; it's either us or the Devil. People give birth to deformed babies because of the corruption of this world. We always reap what we sow. If we choose to sow in the flesh, we'll reap corruption in the flesh because it's the desire to satisfy the flesh that we all sin and are tempted. God chose to have a relationship with humans and not puppets. This is why He gave us free will. And free will always results in two things; goodness and obedience to God or evil and disobedience to God. So all the evil in the world come from us or the Devil, and not from God. This book made me realize the perfection of God's wisdom. God has a plan for all of us and we can either choose to follow it or not. But God's plan always lead us to do the greatest things we'll ever do. Thank God!

No comments:

skeletons in my closet