Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Guess what? I've been shortlisted for the Mass Communications interview. I'm really happy that I got in after the slipshod essay I wrote about sexual curiousity. The essay was an argumentative one which required our opinion on whether curiousity is good. I wrote about the negative consequences of curiousity and that obedience is what the world really needs. In the part where I was supposed to describe myself, I wrote that I was a Christian who was eager to learn and apply what I will learn in this course to spread the gospel. I also wrote that I was interested to be in this course as I was always curious why humans act the way they do. I haven't blogged in quite a while because I'm real busy helping out my shepherd and I won't really be free in the near future. I have nothing much to say except that serving the Lord is a wonderful experience. And going to church is not bad at all, or anything like some people think it is. Sometimes I wonder if I should evangelise using relationships. From the responses I get and the frequency of people breaking their promises, it seems as if my friendship meant nothing to most people. Well, I'm going for the interview on Monday, so wish me God's blessings. I don't need luck. I'll probably see Dhaniah there. What a lucky girl she is...

No comments:

skeletons in my closet