Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I've decided to quit my job at PastaMania after much thinking and long hours of working. I decided that it was better to trust in God's Providence totally and just sustain myself on $300+ for 3 months. Sounds impossible? Maybe, but I'll never know until I try. I'm putting my other plans on hold and trying to serve the church part-time for the time being. Things are starting to look great again after two weeks of torturous 8 to 10 hour daily shifts, even though I have to endure at least 3 more days next week because of the one week notice I am required to give them. But before I go back to that place again, I shall enjoy myself at tomorrow's Conference and just mixing with people I love to hang out with and shares the same passion. And on tuesday I shall go for the written test required to assess if I'm suitable for Mass Communciations. And the week after that, I'll probably be in church real often, learning about fasting and the things of God. There're just so many things I want to write down but I only have so much time. Besides, I feel that I've been rather critical, judgemental and harsh in my recent blogs and a few close friends have informed me about it. Well, I can't promise to make you feel good about yourself when you're not good but I'll definitely tell you the truth. There is just not much time for much gentleness. All I can say is "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." This is my hope and greatest wish for all my friends for I do not want them to gnash their teeth and weep for eternity. Hell hath no fury, only suffering. Spiritual attacks have been really rampant in Nissi but this only encourages and motivates me more and more. You're in the right direction when you face strong opposition. God bless us all!

No comments:

skeletons in my closet