Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Hurray! I have got really good news to share about the coming weeks. I'm going to Nong Khai, Thailand for a mission trip from 26th May to 4th June . This will be my maiden mission trip and I'm extremely excited and looking forward to it. I just visited the doctor and had two jabs because I had a slight case of pneumonia and also to guard myself against Hepatitis A as a precaution. This is the second time I didn't feel scared of the injections after praying to God. God is so good, amen? I really thank God for His mercy and grace. I was down with pneumonia for more than 3 weeks and I didn't even know or die. Also, the points of insertion on my arm didn't even feel sore during or after the jabs. I could still remember the good old times when I would have shivered in anxious anticipation as the doctor was swabbing my arm with the cotton wool. I'm also rather curious to know how the conditions in Thailand are and if I would be able to adapt to them, with the Muslim extremists killing everyone they see and the mission team having to stay overnight in a village. Well, do pray for me and God bless you guys too. Peace I leave you, with peace I leave you. God does not give like the world does. Do not be troubled and do not be afraid, my brethren in Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment