Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just felt like blogging. It must have something to do with late nights. Late night blogger syndrome or something.

My parents are getting divorced real soon. I know they discussed divorce many times but never really got to it. But this time, it's serious and almost non-negotiable. The letter is coming in a week or so. I've stopped believing I can talk them out of it or reconcile them. The couple of times I tried ended really badly. But I'm really fine; I only hope my mom and sister survive the transitional phase. Please pray for my sister and mother to be able to adapt well to the new situation. Satan's pretty good at attacking the family, the basic unit of society. I think we really got to start praying against this wave of spiritual attacks. Divorce, suicide and abortion - results of the work of the spirits of malice.

The Soul Revolution is coming up. I really pray that my cellgroup and church members will experience an encounter with God. I often wonder how I can spur my cellgroup members on to love, know and serve God. I don't really know if I'm doing a good job. There's always more I can do, than stuttering and speaking real fast when I share because of stage fright. Cellgroup sometimes seems like a routine we do every saturday. I don't know if God's touching them and doing mighty works in them. But God has put in me a shepherd's heart, to love and feed His sheep no matter how far they stray; as long as they are willing to come back. I will cling on to them if they allow me to. I really want to share with them the promises in the Bible and the basic foundations that I was taught. I want all of them to grow even deeper in love with Christ; to hear and recognize God's voice. I want them to excel in areas where I failed, that God's Name may be glorified.

Just want to tell my cellgroup Nissi 3 that I really love and treasure them. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength! Make every choice for the Lord.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

james arhs.. takkaire k! i'll help to pray also ..

Anonymous said...

i love your blog entries! they're rly encouraging. and frm the way you deal with situations ard you, its amazing how you always look to God for comfort. thanks for sharing. takecare! :)

Anonymous said...

hey james, u are a great leader!=) hav confidence in yourself!u're really doing a great job. thnanks for being so understanding. i'm so glad to be in Nissi the 3rd. hahax. really like reading ur blog. let mi think abt lots of stuff. blog often. hehex. take care =)

Anonymous said...

Hiie.. how are you??? haha... just happen to drop by.. haha.. realise tat u change ur layout for ur blog... haha.. and updated it also.. cuz the last time i drop by.. U DIDN'T UPDATE UR BLOG.. .haha.. ok lah.. u take care... btw, thanks wor.. already i already sae it alot of thanks to you.. but still thanks...

Anonymous said...

hey!kepp ur faith going! you know you are one of those who encourages me even though you dont know it?haha now u know!(:
do blog more often!(:
tkCARE brother!

James Lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Lin said...

Thanks for your tags... They really encouraged me. And I'll update more often...

skeletons in my closet