Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I've been browsing through my archives and was so surprised at how immature I was. I've opened them up to the public. You should really check out my earlier entries so you would know who I was, even after being a Christian. The first entry was written shortly after I went to Hope of God Church. This is almost like a spiritual journal, and I'm amazed at how God changed me. This is proof that religion and men did not change me, only God could and He did.

Just to warn all Nissi 3 members, be alert and self-controlled for Satan the lion is indeed prowling around us. Be humble, gentle and gracious when it comes to resolving conflicts. Don't talk about it when you are angry and trying to prove your point or if you have not already forgiven the other party, regardless of what he/she has done. Listen to both sides of the story; don't assume. The last thing your fellow Christian brothers/sisters want is to hurt you. One way Satan attacks is by breaking up our relationships.

And continue to be good testimonies for Christ. If we have a perfect God, then we too ought to be perfect. Now is the time to pray and fast because a new anointing is going to come over us. Don't miss the Kairos moment of God! Pray for Jie Ming, who has knee joint injuries. He's going to see a specialist soon. If it is a muscle tear, he'll have to go through an operation that will destroy his future in the army. Also pray for Vicky; her dad is considering whether to let her come back to church after viewing the results of a Maths test that is coming soon.

Love U GUYS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiie.. ii am here agaiin... how are you??? ii got new update iin multiply.. click on moii name.. ii type the webiste le.. hee hee... hope to hear frm u frm moii multiply.. hee hee..

skeletons in my closet