Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
I have been relooking at the songs I have written and editing them this holidays. This is the second song I wrote by inspiration from the Holy Spirit. I am so glad I could upload it on YouTube. Do give your comments.
“Jesus Song” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
This is the Jesus song, let’s praise Him joyously
This is the Jesus song, come now and worship Him
At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow
At the name of Jesus, every mouth will confess
Chorus:
Jesus is my God
Jesus is my Lord
Jesus is my King
Who pardoned me my sins
Jesus is my friend
Jesus is my brother
Jesus was a stranger
Who died on the Cross for me
Bridge:
Cursed wretch I was, blessed Word He is
Hell was where I belonged, Heaven is His throne
Crucified He died, Risen He reigned
He paid for all my sins and now I will sing
Coda:
Jesus, Jesus
Who was, Who is and Who is to come (X2)
1 comment:
hey james! this song is really nice~ hehh! you've got talent in this leh. continue to jiayou yeah? LOVEYA! :]]
Post a Comment