Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Beautiful by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi

Verse 1:
I have often felt so full of doubt
Don’t know who to trust in anymore
I’ve allowed my fears to cloud my mind
Can’t see the Son no more

Verse 2:
So empty, it scares me
How loneliness keeps me captive
Insatiable, desires
From my heart drive me crazy

Pre-Chorus:
But I’m waiting to see Your glory
Just to catch one glimpse of Your beauty
And I’m wasting no time in worrying
I know You will save me

Chorus:
When I look into Your eyes, it’s my reflection that I see
You’re always watching over me, I’m the apple of Your eye
When I fall and feel afraid, You stoop down and make me great
Nothing I do could ever change Your love for me

Bridge:
In Your arms I am secure
In Your love I am never alone
In Your grace I am not afraid
In Your eyes I am beautiful

Coda:
I am beautiful, without a flaw
I am wonderfully made
I am loved by You, above all costs
I am a pearl of great price






















TOTALLY FUN BUT UNRELATED STUFF

James's New Jokes(Funny) and Riddles(Not-So-Funny)

1. Your mother's so dumb that when I told her I lost weight, she asked me, "Have you found it yet?"

2. Which bulb never fuses?
ns: Onion bulb

3. What do bees use to style their hair?
Ans: Beeswax(Contributed by newcomer Geraldine from Lamerz Inc., Pei Jun and Si En's secondary school cliche) and Honeycomb(Contributed by me)



Introducing Baby(Older Female) and Rambo(Younger Male), my 2 dogs.



Repetitive Dog Behaviour



CaterPillar Video






My class... I am going to miss them after 3 years of friendship, laughter and joy.






Check out the spelling for checken...






They want your blood...






Daryl's Birthday Party






I want that guitar. Have been looking for it for a long time.




Jean Yip's Twin...



Good old Shaun...

No comments:

skeletons in my closet