
I bet you will not believe me if I tell you this is part of my bath tub.

It's weird that I keep seeing faces in non-living things.

This is just plain fooling around on the MRT with my classmates.
The shadow belongs to me.
I made a stupid mistake.
My dog understands English!
James's New Jokes(Funny) and Riddles(Not So Funny)
1. Which engineers are the most well-mannered?
Ans: Civil engineers
2. What was the pregnant cat fined for?
Ans: Littering
3. What do you call a phone that cons people?
Ans: A Phoney
4. What do you call a fake Puma bag?
Ans: A Cheetah(Cheater) bag
5. Which singer deserves the loudest applause?
Ans: Eric Clapton
I have developed a joke about places in Singapore. So if your friends ever mention one of the seven places in this joke, use it against them the way it is written. Trust me, they will feel so cold and irritated and then they will go silent and sigh.
1. Where does Boon Lay?
2. When does Somerset?
3. What has Dhoby Ghaut?
4. Why is Jurong?
5. Who is Choa Chu Kang/Yio Chu Kang?
6. How much is Commonwealth?
By the way, I realized I have thought of 75 jokes. When they reach 100, I will publish all of them in one entry as a celebration of humour gone wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment