Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I stumbled across this as I was looking at the most viewed YouTube videos of the day. This is cool, a Christian songwriter making it in the secular world of entertainment.



"YOUR LOVE' by HappySlip

Verse 1:
When I try to look elsewhere or in others
I lose myself
For my life is nothing without You
My Creator


Pre-Chorus:

You give me meaning
You give me purpose
I find my destiny in You oh God

Chorus:
How wide
How long
How high and how deep
Is Your love oh Lord

For when I fall
When I fail
You pick me up
And hold me in Your arms

Verse 2:
Unless the Lord builds this house
I will build in vain
I will sink in the sand
But I choose to stand on You
The Rock of my salvation

Bridge:
Oh Lord my God
Redeemer and my Friend
You're the Alpha, Omega
The Great I am
And I give my all to You

Extro:
I die to myself
So that You might live in me oh Lord
All the days of my life
Shine through me
Oh God of who I am
Oh God of who I am

No comments:

skeletons in my closet