Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Sweet Ann
By fate or chance I met a girl
She puts my mind in a whirl
As I contemplate her face
My heart can't help but race
Chores seem fun when she's around
Cares are gone and joy abound
If only roses were as sweet
Or candy as much a treat
She's sweet and demure
Full of simplicity and innocence pure
Shy and reserved she may seem
But quiet confidence is found within
How could there be such a perfect being?
By Whom was she brought into being?
For her hand, atheists would pray
That God will answer their call one day
Who is the lofty lady I seek?
The one who reddens my cheek
Who is the girl with the lovely band?
Well, it could only be Sweet Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment