Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Saturday, December 06, 2003
I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog in quite a long time; I've been really lazy and hooked on Gunbound to do anything else online. Last night, the brotherhood or Al-Taahid went to watch Love Actually at Causeway Point. It was a British production and had a lot of profanities. But apart from that. it was really funny and lovely. It tells the story of 12 or 14 (I forgot how many) people who are interrelated to each other and who are entangled in love. The whole show talks about love and how the 12 or 14 people find true love or lust in one of the 11 or 13. There are a lot of stars in this film; the guy who acted in Bridget Jones, Rowan Atkinson, Denise Richards and someone that I think is Victoria Spice after she put on a few pounds. Anyway, this show has brillant actors and actresses, with a few looking too good to be true. I'm going to cell group and church service later to praise and learn about the Lord. It's a cool 5 hours or so of worship and sermons. And I'm going for the ex-2/4 barbeque tomorrow and for the ex-2/4 chalet that will be held from the 8th to the 10th . Fun will be in abundance there, since the facilities at Downtown has been upgraded. I went to cycle in Pasir Ris Park with my relatives and swam at the new pool a few days ago. It was a really nice pool for amateur swimmers to practise and learn how to swim. The depth of the pool is constantly at 1.6m or so for all parts of the pool. And I think they put salt in the water instead of chlorine. Also, they have this glass panel built at the bottom and sides of the pool, so you can see the people walking to the chalet downstairs and yes, they can see you too... After that, on the 15th is the start of my church camp until it ends on the 19th. Oh yeah! Poor Wee Meng, guess he'll still be working in Sembawang Music Center outlets all over Singapore... Are you reading this, Wee Meng? Haha, I shalln't write anymore before someone bashes me up. I bid my blog adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment