Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Well, I just wanted to inform you guys out there that I may not update my blog as often as usual. I'm busy memorising bible verses, reading two books about the bible and also for my father's sake, the Penal Code. He has always wanted me to know about the laws in Singapore so I will be at an advantage when I'm in legal problems. There are like 500 over sections in there. But I guess I'll still be online at times and will update my blog, unless I'm playing Gunbound or Harry Potter's Quidditch game. I will also make it a point to go to the gym and swim every single day. Oh ya, I just came back from the 2/4 chalet yesterday. All in all, it was fun but rather mundane too. We spent the first day having bbq and looking at the stars and moon, that is until it rained and we had to make camp at a stall. Next was about 8 hours of staying awake as the conditions there made it impossible to. The next day we checked in. The next few days were spent going to the arcade, p[laying card games, swimming, sleeping, chatting and doing other things. Actually, I think there's nothing worth talking about the 2/4 chalet. I found that we had less fun and for the first time, I realized just how sinful people can get. It's not about me though, even though I'm guilty of speaking profanities and gambling. I realized that no matter how strong in faith a Christian is, he should never be wavered by friends to sin. For at first I didn't want to gamble but they said they would play for fun with bets of under $1. At first I did play for fun but soon the gambling spirit I usede to have overcame me and I played to win money. Next thing I knew, I had lost 20 bucks. I'm not sad about losing 20 bucks for nothing. I'm glad I've learnt my lesson and understood some things about the Devil's ways. And I'm going rock-climbing and abseiling for the second tiem tomorrow. I forgot to add in my last blog that I went there too. Well, now I'm off to help Ivy to do meaningful things instead of squandering my time. I love my Christian friends so much...

No comments:

skeletons in my closet