Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Sunday, December 21, 2003
Well, I shall first mention the YI Camp. It was a really great 5 days; I bonded well with a few people and I just got to know God so much better. The sermons by New Zealanders Ash and Owen were really inspirational and have encouraged me to carry on my plan for serving God. What I heard at the camp for I shall practice all of that I can remember. I learnt about faith, obedience, discipline and a bunch of other meaningful stuff. I got better at speaking tongues, doing prayers and jumping during praise sessions. Haha, I never felt so close to God before as I was praising His name through songs. In short, my faith and love for Him grew and I can't stop crying sometimes during worship sessions. Today's service was also awesome or 'Tomekki'(Maori word for awesome). The New Zealand legacy will always be here at COSBT (Church of Singapore Bukit Timah). And as usual I developed a crush on someone again, and she's only 13... Its like when I first saw her, I felt like I was 13 again and that I was as naive and hopeful about love as I was. Thank God for that as I would have been really heartbroken and sad now if I hadn't grown up a little. I'm so looking forward to next year's camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment