Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Sunday, January 11, 2004
Friday was a really enjoyable day where I spent my day in Sentosa with Nissi members and also Dhaniah. We played beach volleyball with some really good volleyball players for like 5 hours. Okay, maybe some of us did. Other people like Lynn just sat there and was tanning herself, under the shade of the many coconut trees. I shalln't comment further. I also swam in that artificial sea at Sentosa. It's so yucky; the water was murky with something that looked like sand but it didn't settle down to the bottom like sand does. But I'm so glad that Dhaniah was there. We swam from one end to another and when I was reaching the other shore, I suffered double thigh cramps because I had ran a lot during volleyball and also because I swam fast because I had a fear of 'creatures' in the water. The cramps hurt a lot and I couldn't move. So we just sat there and talked about Islam and Christianity and also about some secrets. And after that, we had more volleyball. By the time we stopped at about 7+, my right arm bone was bruised. Anyway I had a real good time. And church today was even greater. I have never seen people jumping for joy and excitement as enthusiatically as they sang to the tunes of "God Is Great". And Pastor Mark made the band play it so many times I was afraid I would suffer a cramp. There were times when I jumped up and down continuously for like at least 3 minutes. Well, I love church !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment