Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
These days I haven't been doing much except reading this book on breaking bondages, spending time with my cellgroup members and doing Quiet Time. But I still feel pretty good; at least I am not slacking like I used to during the holidays. My activities are now filled with a whole new purpose. I went to play basketball yesterday and realized how much I've deteoriated in my shooting and running. Looks like I've gained some fat during the holidays, but I guess I'll have quite some time to burn them. I just went for my first guitar lesson today and it wasn't as easy as I had thought. My fingers had quite some trouble trying to place themselves at the correct places. Also I discovered the pain the fingers had to be subjected to while playing the guitar. But overall, I liked it and I will continue to learn to play the guitar. Anyway, I'm going swimming tomorrow before I lose my a little of my freedom to work at Country Manna next week. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment