Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Sunday, February 08, 2004
Today's service was really great. We had this Pastor Derek from America who talked to us about the significance worshipping God. He was a really awesomely inspirational worshipper. He had a really powerful and nice voice and was also really good at making and singing worship songs. His songs stirred my Spirit up a lot and I realised a lot of things. He gave a powerful testimony and also very nice stories of other men on fire for God. I learnt that God will never let us die until His purpose for us on this Earth has been fulfilled. I also learnt that God chooses His servants not by their abilities, but by their availabilities. This two points really motivated me to do whatever God wants me to do and also assured me that I am qualified to serve God. My fire for God is really burning now but I feel like I'm tied down by my parents' expectations of me. I'm ready to serve God but something's holding me back from realising my dream of doing something for God. I just can't wait to become an adult and just pursue dreams that are worth going the distance for. I'm yearning for support and understanding from my parents, especially my dad. I just hope they realise that I'm never going to be the son they wanted. I'm going to be as different from this world as possible. This is my promise to God and to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment