Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Monday, March 01, 2004
I started work at PastaMania Causeway Point today. It's a really cool job. You get to eat and drink loads of yummy stuff and you'll also exercise a lot serving food and clearing dishes. It's one of the jobs that I really like although it may not be the same for other people. And worse come to worse, I'll work there if I graduate from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and cannot manage to find a job in the media industry. I'm so happy now because I'll be going back to the same place tomorrow and for many other tomorrows after that. I also met a girl at my workplace who was into a 'new' religion called Bahil or something. What she told me was really quite absurd. She believes that religions are just something that are false and thought up by men but something which can help people become better people. She believes that we'll be in another dimension when we die but she doesn't believe in Heaven or Hell. She believes that all religions are worshipping the same God. But the funniest thing is that when I talked about Hinduism worshipping many Gods. She said that Hinduism is not reliable anymore because many of its beliefs have been proven to be false by science. That's why they need new religions; to believe in something else that cannot be proven to be wrong by science yet. That's so majorly weird. Talk about disillusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment