Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

It has been a rather tough week working in PastaMania. For 10 hours a day, 4.8 days a week, 4 weeks a month for a total of 3 months, I will be required to move around almost every 30 seconds to clear tables, serve food and just busy myself with chores, with almost no rest at all. I've been slogging it out for 4 days already and I must say it's not an easy job. But I see this job as a test of endurance and I'm trying to score the highest marks I can. The reluctant rejection of my cellgroup members' invitations to actvities of fellowship has also been hard to bear. But whenever I think of the other people who have managed to take on jobs tougher than this without a single whim, I get ever so determined to continue to do my job. My walk with God have been rather short, with me having little time for Him. Sometimes I feel so bad inside when I don't do my Quiet Time. It's like I'm missing out on something and the fact that I need God more than He needs me has never appeared clearer to me than now. I was going to write something long but then, I lost my inspiration. So I guess I'll just go to sleep or something. Well, I got to go. Work starts promptly at 10. Adios>>>

No comments:

skeletons in my closet