Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Friday, July 14, 2006


A papaya tree at my house taken in negative light.


My guitar reflecting my ceiling fan and taken in negative light.


The beautiful papaya tree in the garden and my dad's car.










Well, I just finished some work for my project. This semester is really busy and stressful as it is the last real academic semester of polytechnic year 3. Next semester is attachment time.

The three pictures above are from my new N6280 my dad bought me as I switched mobile plans. Morale of the pictures: Sometimes, seeing things in a negative light is beautiful. Haha, the objects didn't really look nice when taken with other effects.

I know I haven't updated for one month but there's just too much going on in my life now. So I'll just post a few jokes that my mind comes up with. You know something funny though?

I've been trying to be funny all my life, I lived for fun and yet it was only when I came to Christ that I had the most fun of all. It's been 2 or 3 semesters since God suddenly bestowed upon me the gift of word processing. Even my school friends are amazed by my puns, wit, jokes and word play at the speed of a split of a second.

James's New Jokes

1. What is the biggest bean on Earth?
Ans: The Carib-Bean

2. What happened to the bus conductor who was demoted?
Ans: He became a bus insulator

3. What is the ideal gift to present to honeymooners?
Ans: Honeystars to go with their honeymoon

4. What should you name your child if you want him to be always punctual?
Ans: Earl, then he would always be early

5. What are old passwords called?
Ans: Pastwords

6. What are the kidneys of a 21 year old man called?
Ans: Adult-neys

7. What's the similarity between couples in love and a telephone?
Ans: When they get engaged, they give a ring.

8. What is the only thing you need to be a really good heavy metal lead guitarist?
Ans: Have a really heavy metal guitar made of lead.

9. What do you need say to a guy standing next to a vending machine to get a treat?
Ans: "Can you treat me to a drink? After all, it's Just Tea."

10. What pressure causes people to go to the loo often?
Ans: Pee-r pressure

Alright, more pictures...


Somehow, I don't think a suit suits me.


The dreaded hill I climb up and down everyday to get home and to school.

No comments:

skeletons in my closet