"Searching For A Song" by James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
I used to think my life was great and I was happy
It wasn't until I had all I wished that I wished for more
A longing to be full in this world filled with emptiness
To know the truth about the brokeness in me
Pre-Chorus:
I've come down from the mountains
Cast my shadows on the valleys
I've been through more than anybody
But now I'm looking for something real
Chorus:
I'm searching for a song; a song to sing and where my heart belongs
I'm tired of the tears and all the waiting for my joy to appear
I'm looking for the truth; truth that sets me free to be all I can be
I'm desperate to find the point that I've missed in my life
Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment