“I Wanna Be Like Jesus” by the Holy Spirit through James Lin Yuxi
Verse 1:
Stuck in a world of selfish cares
I met a Man trying to make His stand
To show the world love from above
Verse 2:
He healed the sick, the blind and the lame
Washed our sins with His nail-pierced hands
Gave me reason to hope once again
Pre-Chorus:
So what else can I do but fall
So in love with this Man I adore
Chorus:
I wanna be like Jesus
I want to love for the world to see
I want to reach out
Recover souls for eternity
I wanna be like Jesus
I want to bleed for His worthy cause
There’s no greater love than this
Than to die for my Friend who died for me
Bridge:
You can’t be Paul if you don’t want to suffer
You can’t be Jesus if you don’t want to die
So take up your cross and nail your will alive
Cause that’s what my Jesus did for us
Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment