Journey with Jesus
Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Leaving 99 by Audio Adrenaline
Verse 1:
I'm lost and broken, all alone on this road
The wheels keep turning but the feeling is gone
When I fear I'm on my own, You remind me I am not alone
When You said
Chorus:
I'd leave ninety-nine
Leave them all behind
To find you
For you alone
I'd leave ninety-nine
Leave them all behind
To find you
Verse 2:
It's dark and lonely and the path is unclear
Can't move my feet because I'm frozen in fear
Then You say, "My child, my child
I am always here, I'm by your side"
Bridge:
You're never too far down
I promise you'll be found
I'll reach into the mud and miry clay
Pursue you to the end
Like a faithful friend
Nothing in this world can keep Me away
Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns
Verse 1:
I was sure by now that You would have reached down
And wiped our tears away, stepped in and saved the day
But once again, I say Amen
and it's still raining
Pre-Chorus:
As the thunder rolls, I barely hear You whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls, I raise my hands and praise
The God who gives and takes away.
Chorus:
I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands
For You are who You are, no matter where I am
And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand
You never left my side, and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
Verse 2:
I remember when I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to You and raised me up again
My strength is almost gone, how can I carry on
If I can't find You
Bridge:
I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth
God Is God by Steven Curtis Chapman
Verse 1:
And the pain falls like a curtain
On the things I once called certain
And I have to say the words I fear the most
I just don’t know
Verse 2:
And the questions without answers
Come and paralyze the dancer
So I stand here on the stage afraid to move
Afraid to fall, oh, but fall I must
On this truth that my life has been formed from the dust
Chorus:
God is God and I am not
I can only see a part of the picture He’s painting
God is God and I am man
So I’ll never understand it all
For only God is God
Verse 3:
And the sky begins to thunder
And I’m filled with awe and wonder
Till the only burning question that remains
Is who am I
Verse 4:
Can I form a single mountain
Take the stars in hand and count them
Can I even take a breath without God giving it to me
He is first and last before all that has been
Beyond all that will pass
Bridge:
Oh, how great are the riches of His wisdom and knowledge
How unsearchable for to Him and through Him and from Him are all things
So let us worship before the throne
Of the One who is worthy of worship alone
No comments:
Post a Comment