Journey with Jesus

Loud. Fun-loving. Punny.
Sporty. Pessimistic introvert.
Pop music lover. Guitar-wielding songwriter.
Bubbles and Faerie Uni fan.
Loves the colour red.
Fussy eater. Biography reader.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keep Hanging On by James Lin Yuxi


Verse 1:
So you say you’re so lonely
Can’t find the right one to be with
Then you laugh and soon you’re crying
About the one that got away


Pre-Chorus 1:
Don’t ask me to smile
I will let you down
I haven’t found someone to
Turn my life around


Chorus:
Keep hanging on, you’ll find someone
Who knows what you’re worth
Keep hanging on, may love find you
When you least expect it


Verse 2:
Love comes again like the summer
Maybe right now’s just not the season
But don’t fret, you’re so beautiful
It’s only a matter of time before love happens


Pre-Chorus 2:
Don’t ask me if I’ll like to stay
We both know we’re not meant to be
Like apples and oranges
We’re different in every way


Chorus:
Keep hanging on, you’ll find someone
Who knows what you’re worth
Keep hanging on, may love find you
When you least expect it


Bridge:
Pull yourself up
I’ll only hurt you worse
Brighten up your face
I’ll only darken your days
Put on your happy face
You only live life once
Dry away your tears
Show your pretty eyes


Chorus:
Keep hanging on, you’ll find someone
Who knows what you’re worth
Keep hanging on, may love find you
When you least expect it

No comments:

skeletons in my closet