
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are times when I've been uncertain of all things but one.
However hard and unpredictable life has been, there has constantly been a reassuring pat on the shoulders from a close friend.
Whenever I run into a tight spot, I am reminded that someone is empathetic of my sorrows.
The very fact that there has been a close friend to tide me through the toughest hours tells me I am loved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You saw me as half-full when I was half-empty.
You told me I was special when I thought of myself under the ordinary.
You taught me to follow my dreams and to get lost in the journey.
You taught me never to trust doubts, even when they seem more trustworthy than the truth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for encouraging my music aspirations.
Thank you for still being my best friend even when all I cared about was church.
Thank you for sharing a postive attitude about life with me.
Thank you for your support and encouragement all these years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good friends are far and few but best friends are a rare treasure.
You are treasured, my friend!
They say a picture speaks a thousand words but I think Polaroids do a much better job.
May words always flow freely between us and may our friendship never die.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 comment:
You have my love baby.lol.
Post a Comment