A Tale of Drunken Revelry and Shameless Debauchery
It was on last Wednesday that my best friend, Walter, asked of me a favour. A Korean friend of an American friend of his was visiting Singapore and would be alone for this weekend. All I had to do was play the role of the tour guide and I readily accepted the task because I knew it would be fun.
It was a series of firsts for me. I had never brought a foreigner around Singapore, interacted with a South Korean or had so much fun clubbing at ButterFactory. It was also the first time I felt so comfortable around a girl.
It was so cool learning about Korea's history and culture over dinner at ION. Before this, I actually thought Seoul was in Japan. For privacy reasons, I shall nickname her 'Seoulmate'. After dinner, we went shopping before heading to ButterFactory.
I never did like clubbing a lot, this being my fourth visit. I hated the loud untasteful music and getting drunk and hungover. But Seoulmate wanted to check out the clubbing scene and I decided to bring her there.
It started with the drinking and I have never gotten so drunk in my life before. We had 2 jugs of Cranberry Vodka between us. We did the usual dancing and the music was pretty good too. She then told me that she could help me pick up any girl I liked.
So I jokingly pointed to this hot Caucasian/Eurasian model who scores a B+/A- in my book. Basically, the type I could never get. Anyway, that girl actually approached me and asked where I was from. From here onwards, I shall refer to her as 'Hot Stuff'.
Hot Stuff had associated me with my friend and thought I was some Korean. Of course, I then told her the truth that I was Singaporean. Then, her group of 2 male and 2 female friends came over and introduced themselves to us.
I really believe that Hot Stuff spoke to me first so that the guys could make a move on my friend. That's the power of the wingwoman, the enlightening concept that the authors of 'The Game' never even imagined about.
Hot Stuff got crazy and wild, kissing her platonic guy and girl friend. And I was just dancing when Seoulmate whispered in my ear that I should kiss Hot Stuff too. I was in my usual mode, afraid to make the first move.
And Seoulmate was so encouraging, whispering uplifting white lies to psych me up. "You must be fierce to get what you want" and "you're the best out of them here."
I never imagined that I would lose my first kiss to a hot Caucasian model who just kissed a guy and a girl. It was not the novel type of romance. It was a kinda dirty, kinky but cute kiss.
For once in my life, I didn't know what to do with my tongue. When she leaned in and stuck her tongue in, I'll push it out of my mouth and she just stepped back with a little surprise. This went on for 2.5 minutes.
So that was how I lost my first kiss. It wasn't a spectacular first kiss but it was a wonderful experience. I will never forget the sensation of her soft lips pursed around mine, in the best 2.5 minutes of my life so far.
I never knew going out and clubbing with a platonic girl friend could be so fun, wild and refreshing. I've found that a man's best friend is a platonic girl friend who he can bare his soul to. Someone who can accept both the beauty and beast in him.
Guys just want to get whatever they can get. When they're drunk(or not), anything goes. We live, we learn and we become more confident and wholesome people. Always be hopeful because something unexpected might just happen anytime.
On a last note, I've seen so many motivated individuals, mostly women, whose success I strive to emulate. I still lack that fierce and crude confidence that is so necesary in this world.
More Peektures
AstroBoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment